We met Tony Ingram at the Powerful U conference a couple months ago. In just a five minute conversation about himself, his wife Brittany and their book, "Equally Yoked", we knew their message needed to be heard. Tony is an active duty officer with the United States Navy. He is also the founder and visionary of Champion Lifestyle: To Breed, Be and Become A Champion. Brittany is a professional celebrity make up artist. She is also the founder & CEO of Brittany Ingram Beauty & SMART MUA.
Together they've written "Equally Yoked - How to utilize health & fitness to enrich our marriage". They have both competed in bodybuilding competitions, work as a team to accomplish their goals and are passionate about empowering others to reach their goals. Through communication, determination and mindset, you can accomplish anything. Especially as a couple.
"Teamwork Makes the Dream Work!" - Tony Ingram
- How they met
- Tony's Navy career & Brittany's make up career
- What was the motivation for 'Equally Yoked"
- Brittany's health issues after giving birth
- Body Building fitness lifetstyle
- Their body building competitions & lessons learned
- What does "Equally Yoked" teach us?
- What do they hope to accomplish with the book?
- RAPID FIRE
Follow TFSI on Instagram