Matt Rolland and Run Boy Run have written and performed their own style of acoustic bluegrass & folk music for well over 10 years. They have released four albums, have been featured on "A Prairie Home Companion" and made a special appearance at the Telluride Bluegrass Festival. Matt and his wife Rebekah are working on a follow up to Rebekah's album 'Seed and Silo' which was released last year.
- The Run Boy Run story
- How they self produced, self released their music and branding tips
- How SAACA promotes local musicians
- Matt's vision for Tucson's music scene
- Advice for working musicians
- Future local collaborations
- Touring with female musicians
- RAPID FIRE
- Chris Thile
- Hip Hop & Bluegrass/Folk Project?
- A song Matt would like to record
- The future of Tucson musicians
Follow TFSI on Instagram