Brad Richter is an influential classical guitarist, composer and educator. Brad is the creator of the non-profit "Lead Guitar" program that builds classical guitar programs in low income schools. The program began in 1999 on the Navajo Reservation in Page, Arizona. Since then it has expanded to 50 different programs in five states.
With the drop in funding for arts and music in public schools, this program is essential to keep music and the arts alive.
Brad has toured extensively throughout Europe and North America and is an artist in residence at the Aspen Music Festival and School. Brad is Director of Outreach for the College of Fine Arts at the University of Arizona.
- Brad's musical education
- The Different Programs For Musicians & the Arts
- Supporting Partners
- Guest Instructors
- Success Stories
- The Four Pillars of Service
- Brad's Music Progression. Performing & Composing
- The Parents Response To the Program
- Arts & Education in Arizona
- Wellness Through the Arts
- RAPID FIRE
- Favorite Rock Guitarist
- Dream Collaboration?
- Mariachi Music
- Dream Venue For the Students To Perform At
Follow TFSI on Instagram